Friday, January 26, 2007
- Name: Vitaliy N. Katsenelson, CFA
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Vitaliy Katsenelson, CFA is a vice president/portfolio manager with a Denver based Investment Management Associates, Inc. His writing is a byproduct of his research and not the other way around. He loves investing and the only thing that he loves more than investing (aside from spending time with his family, reading and listening to classical music) is discussing investments and the analytical process. He writes for Financial Times, The Motley Fool and Minyanville. Being in need for a captive audience, he teaches graduate investment class at the University of Colorado at Denver. Currently he is working on a book that will be published sometime in 2007 by Wiley & Sons on investment strategy in range bound markets.
- US Bancorp’s Glass Is Half Full
- Need I say more?
- Vitaliy Katsenelson : Oil, diapers and US economy
- Don't Hit the Panic Button Just Yet
- Russian Thievery
- Reaction to Toll
- Mr. Toll at "It" Again
- China Redux
- The Best of: Dell, Not Yet?
- Investment Management Associates, Inc.
- Vitaliy on FT
- Vitaliy on Seeking Alpha
- Cody Willardâs blog
- John Rayâs blog
- Adam Warnerâs Option Report
- Bill Cara
- Scott Rothbort's Blog