Sunday, February 26, 2006
- Name: Vitaliy N. Katsenelson, CFA
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Vitaliy Katsenelson, CFA is a vice president/portfolio manager with a Denver based Investment Management Associates, Inc. His writing is a byproduct of his research and not the other way around. He loves investing and the only thing that he loves more than investing (aside from spending time with his family, reading and listening to classical music) is discussing investments and the analytical process. He writes for Financial Times, The Motley Fool and Minyanville. Being in need for a captive audience, he teaches graduate investment class at the University of Colorado at Denver. Currently he is working on a book that will be published sometime in 2007 by Wiley & Sons on investment strategy in range bound markets.
- Why Are Bank P/Es So Low?
- The China Bubble
- Natural disasters may herald a 'hard' market
- Mailbag: The Trouble With Timocracies
- National Grid's Boring Little Secret
- Lloyds Weathers the Storm
- Sporadic Thoughts: A quick look at Symantec
- Mailbag: Corporate Citizen
- Sporadic Thoughts: Retail, Consumer and First Data...
- Newspapers look flimsy in a digital world
- Investment Management Associates, Inc.
- Vitaliy on FT
- Vitaliy on Seeking Alpha
- Cody Willardâs blog
- John Rayâs blog
- Adam Warnerâs Option Report
- Bill Cara
- Scott Rothbort's Blog